About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 27 de marzo de 2017

Salad for Breakfast! by Brenda

Salad for Breakfast! by Brenda

Salad for Breakfast!

One of my favorite breakfast spots in the Twin Cities features a menu of morning plates, each with some kind of side salad of fresh greens. Of course, I love the eggs and roasted potatoes and biscuits and such, but it’s the contrast of the fresh salad that always makes me enjoy my breakfast just a little bit more.

There are two ways I regularly enjoy salad for breakfast at home. One features a super simple berry yogurt dressing (find the recipe below!), and the other incorporates a citrus vinaigrette with fresh herbs. Both are so, so good!

 
 
Salad for Breakfast!

Sometimes I use strawberry yogurt in this dressing; sometimes I use raspberry. Even blueberry yogurt would be great. With just 3 ingredients, this creamy, flavorful dressing comes together in a snap!

 
 
Salad for Breakfast!

Add a few fresh berries, whatever kind you fancy, and some banana slices for extra breakfast flair. I’ve used juicy peaches and pears when they’re in season. Use whatever is beautiful and tasty.

 
 
Salad for Breakfast!

A sprinkling of crispy granola is the finishing touch, lending even more breakfast character. This almond coconut variety is awesome, my very favorite homemade granola recipe. It keeps really well for quite some time. Make a batch. You won’t be sorry.

 
 
Salad for Breakfast!

This breakfast salad makes a lovely addition to any brunch and can be served with so many other good things:

The possibilities are endless.

 
 
Salad for Breakfast!

The other way I like to dress my breakfast salads is with this herby lemon vinaigrette. It’s bright and beautiful, and a lovely way to use the herbs from your summer garden.

 
 
Salad for Breakfast!

I adore this fresh tasting vinaigrette drizzled over arugula and/or baby spinach, with a buttery toasted English muffin and an egg or two. Only a couple slices of bacon could make this breakfast plate any more enticing.

Happy breakfast-ing!

 
 


http://ift.tt/2nXeAwf

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario