About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 28 de junio de 2017

Come and Get It! by Ree

(Pssst. Marlboro Man took the photo above. That’s why I’m smilin’.)

Except for a few dotted i’s and crossed t’s, my new cookbook is all but finished, and boy, are my wooden spoons tired! When the dust all settles, I am going to write a post about the epic adventure of writing this cookbook. Forget Transformers! Forget Wonder Woman! This tale is filled with thrills, twists, and turns the likes of which D.C. and Marvel have never seen.

The good news: I’m soooooooo excited about this cookbook! With the help of input from you guys, I wound up calling it Come and Get It: Super Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy-Busy Lives, and that’s exactly what you’re going to get! Many of the recipes are brand new treasures, and I’m so excited to share them all with you and get them on your table as fast as possible. And while we’re on the subject, can I come over for dinner?

I’ll tell you how you can pre-order the book below, but first…here is a peek at what’s inside the cookbook!

I know our parents always told us not to start with dessert…but this milkshake warrants a bending of the rules. Oh my goodness!

 
I’ve got some really easy dinner ideas in the book…

 
As well as instructions for freezing things.

 
And while my last cookbook was all about dinners, this book spans all the categories! Lots of snappy (read: easy, quick) appetizer and snack ideas…

 
And I bust out the slow cooker in this book a lot, for appetizer and for dinners. This is the Merc’s queso recipe…hold me back. Is queso a legitimate breakfast food? Okay, great!

 
And the book has lots of breakfast ideas, from sweet…

 
To savory.

 
You know how I love a list, so I also provide visual indexes of my favorite pantry items, freezer items, fridge items…

 
And cuts of beef, from steaks to the low-and-slow roasts.

 
And of course, I included lots of my favorite recent shots of the kids…

 
The dogs…

 
And the forearms. I mean Marlboro Man. (Well, the two terms are synonymous.)

 
Okay! Back to the food! There are dinners galore in the book, split up by categories such as Under 30 Minutes, Under 20 Minutes (yes!), Take Your Time, Sheet Pan Suppers, Meatless Marvels, and more.

I’ve been working hard on this cookbook, because I want it to be fun, incredibly useful, entertaining, helpful…and I want it to have lots of stains and wrinkled pages. I hope you love it, friends!

Come and Get It! will be released October 24, and is available for pre-order now. Here’s where you can find it!

Amazon
Barnes and Noble
Books-a-Million
Indie Bound
Walmart

I’ll be going on a book signing tour this fall when the cookbook is released, and I’ll keep you posted on where, when, how, what, who, and what I’ll be wearing. Ha.

In closing…I want to post this photo of Walter again because it cracks me up.

“Talk to the ears…”

Oh, Walter…we love ya!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario