About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

martes, 6 de junio de 2017

Fun Family Trip by Ree

Fun Family Trip by Ree

First: On the homefront! My evening walks are in full force, and I had forgotten just how medicinal it is to get outside with the dogs, walk down our road, and listen to true crime podcasts. Okay, so I sometimes scare myself into returning to the house earlier than I’d planned by listening to said podcasts, but at least I get out there for a little bit! This is a pic of Presley and me, and I think that blob at my feet is Walter.

Oh, Walt.

 
 
This is Kitten Kitten—he’s been our cat for years—and for the past year-plus, he has elected to live on our roof. I think he must be part mountain lion, I’m not sure. Or maybe he just likes having the upper hand and being above all the dog shenanigans down below. Though sometimes, inexplicably, I look outside and he is cuddled up with Duke, our alpha male of a labrador retriever. So I can’t figure this kitty out.

Anyway, I thought I might start calling him Rafter because of his new digs.

 
 
We are in New York City! My magazine comes out today (Issue 1 is on Walmart newsstands and at The Mercantile! Issue 2 will be in more stores, and I’ll let you know subscription information soon.) I really had fun with the magazine: I kept the content varied from page to page, made sure to include lots of new recipes, and there are some really neato spreads I think you’ll like.

 
 
This is one of my favorite features in Issue 1! Paige and I take the same shirt and turn it into two different outfits.

 
 
And speaking of Paige and me…this was just after we arrived in NYC yesterday. This, after waking up at 3:15 yesterday morning, in order to leave the ranch at 3:40, in order to make the 6:00 am flight to Detroit, in order to get to New York by noon, in order to have a fun day as a family.

Of course, we were all zombies by 4 pm! Ha.

 
 
The kids did get to go to Top of the Rock, which I would highly recommend! Beautiful views!

 
 
Paige loves New York!

 
 
But guess what? It’s the first time the boys have ever been here.

 
 
And Todd’s thirteen as of Sunday! We went to Sky Zone and Dave & Busters. I elected not to jump at Sky Zone, but I did elect to have half of Paige’s milkshake at Dave & Busters.

 
 
Todd’s embracing all the touristy fun of the city.

 
 
“What can I say? I’m a tourist.”

 
 
In other news, everything in New York City has pleats, ruffles, and flowers.

 
 
This would be complete heaven for me if not for the fact that everything is a size 2 or 4.

I even saw a size called “00” yesterday.

I think I might stay out of the stores the rest of my trip. Ha.


http://ift.tt/2rHeBUk

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario