About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 1 de junio de 2017

Summer! by Ree

We’ve had a great early summer so far! The weather has been pretty cool and (blessedly) rainy, I’m almost finished with my cookbook, I finished watching “Breaking Bad” (I need to talk), the cattle are fat and happy, and I started walking again.

(Related: I’m almost finished with my cookbook.)

(Ha.)

This is, obviously, the first summer of walking without Charlie. I thought I would hate it and be sad, but the truth is, I’m just so grateful to:

a) Be able to go on walks!
b) Have a nice road on which to walk.
c) Have a great group of other doggies still to walk with.
d) Memories of a million walks with Charlie.

Yes, I am a glass-half-full type.

(Except when it came to “Breaking Bad” being over. I am in mourning!)

 
 
One other thing: This is Duke’s world, we’re all just guests in it.

Woof.

 
 
It’s always funny walking over the cattle guards on the road. I’m always halfway concerned that a troll or a rattlesnake is going to leap up out of the grass and grab me by the ankles or bite me on the ankles.

But sometimes I like to park myself in the center of the cattle guard just to see what Presley does. He is so fiercely protective and when I am standing still on the cattle guard, he isn’t sure what to do. I actually shot a video of this last night, and it was so embarrassing. My whole goal was getting Presley to do a head cock, and the voices that came out of my mouth were so bizarre and obnoxious, I couldn’t even believe it. So I texted it to Paige and she showed Marlboro Man and by the time I got home they were both laughing and repeatedly watching the video.

Marlboro Man said if I didn’t post it, I don’t have any guts at all.

I don’t have the guts. I’m certain you won’t love me if I do.

(If I change my mind, I’ll let you know. Haha!)

 
 
(By the way, Presley has forgiven me.)

(He’s such a sweet boy.)


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario