About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 9 de noviembre de 2017

Lucy, Paige, Omaha, and Sour Fritos by The Pioneer Woman

I love Lucy. She’s sweet and tender. And if Presley walks over while I’m petting her, she shows her teeth and growls.

All girls have their breaking point.

Paige had her senior pictures taken by a family friend. (Thank you, Betsy!)

I think they really capture who Paige is in a way I couldn’t. I would probably be saying things moms say like “sit up straighter” and “smile a little more” and “don’t talk to strangers” and “never leave me” and in the absence of those things, Paigie girl could just be free.

I love this child.

But you probably already knew that.

I’m heading to Omaha tonight for a “Come and Get It!” book signing! If you’re planning on going to the Omaha event tonight, please see the information on this page for some important details! (Pssst. Please arrive by 6:00 so I will get a chance to meet ya!)

My holiday line is in stores right now, and if you’re able to see it…

I dare ya to stare into this plate’s eyes and not fall in love. (This might be my favorite plate. It completes me.)

And now. A speed round.

1. I haven’t bought a single Christmas present. Have you?
2. I’m still obsessed with the “Hamilton” soundtrack. When will it get old?
3. Bryce is six feet tall.
4. Walter smells like sour Fritos.
5. Over the summer I gave up flour for awhile. I gained 8 pounds.
6. I started eating flour again. I lost 8 pounds.
7. I guess you can’t compensate for flour by eating coffee ice cream?
8. Lucy smells like a barn.
9. Duke smells like beef and cheese. (“Elf” reference!)
10. Presley smells like his dog bed.
11. His dog bed smells like Walter.
12. Walter smells like sour Fritos.
13. Therefore, Presley smells like sour Fritos.
14. My current favorite perfume is called Flower Bomb. I think the dogs should wear it.
15. I think I’m going to start on the follow up to Black Heels to Tractor Wheels, resuming where the book ended, which was when Alex was a baby. Haha, no big deal! Just twenty years ago.
16. I can remember things that happened twenty years ago as if they just happened.
17. I can not remember anything that happened 10 seconds.
18. I love ya.
19. I hope you’re having a great week!
20. What did I just say? (Ha—told you I can’t remember!)

Love,
P-Dub


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario