About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 5 de febrero de 2018

It is Well With My Soul by The Pioneer Woman

It is Well With My Soul by The Pioneer Woman

Good morning and Happy Monday! Henry continues to rule the world, I mean my heart, I mean take all my time, I mean all of the above.

He’s a good one!

 
 
I had to be gone all day a week or two ago, so he went to town for the day and hung out with the gals at the Merc office. They tried to teach him some real-world workplace skills but he wasn’t having it.

“If I look too busy, they’ll think I can actually do things…you’re messing up my Basset act here, girls.”

 
 
If I ever get bored and have nothing to do, I figure I can always play Connect-the-Dots with Henry’s freckles and stay occupied for several hours.

 
 
Secret: Sometimes my kids and I call him Festus as a nickname. Sometimes he looks like a Henry, sometimes he’s 100% Festus. Just depends on his facial expressions.

Henry, you rock my world!

 
 
Boarding House update! Remember I asked your opinion about these randomly-placed ceiling tiles in the Drugstore Room? Well, I wasn’t sure, but so many of you said “Do it!”

 
 
Well, here’s a little peek at the finished ceiling, with the coffering all done! I think it’s pretty cool, and in the context of the whole room (which includes the old advertising mural) it makes a lot of sense.

 
 
This is an accent wall in The Prairie Room, and I love how it turned out.

 
 
And here’s the floor in the bathroom of The Prairie Room, which I’m really in love with.

 
 
And speaking of “in love with,” we are experimenting with garlic knots at The Merc, and Marlboro Man and I tried a batch when we had a hot date Saturday night.

My LANDS. They are not non-caloric.

 
 
I snapped a photo of this in church last weekend and sent it to someone who is struggling.

Old hymns. I recommend them!

 
 
I also recommend taking your 18-year-old daughter to all her out-of-town volleyball tournaments her senior year of high school! I’m planning on it the rest of the season, starting with Dallas a couple of weeks ago. Alex and her friend Mauricio came up from Texas A&M and met us, and the three of us cheered Paige on as Ladd was cheering on Bryce and Todd at their wrestling tournament back home.

It’s going to be awhile before Ladd and I are present at the same sporting event. It’s divide and conquer in our house these days!

 
 
College students are fun to hang with.

 
 
So are volleyball players!

 
 
Little sneak peek at one of the things in my new spring collection. It’s coming March 5!

 
 
Finally, I shared this on Facebook but wanted to share it here too: I did not grow up in the country. I can’t saddle a horse. For years I thought heifer and Hereford were the same word. And last week I delivered the keynote address to the big, annual gathering of the National Cattlemen’s Association. I don’t do many speaking gigs these days because it takes precious time away from my teenagers, but this was one that Ladd and I could attend together, and we enjoyed the quick trip to Phoenix and back. The irony of me speaking to 3,500 cattlemen and cattlewomen was not lost on me, and it was an honor to speak about how much I’ve enjoyed sharing glimpses of ranch life on my blog, TV show, and social media for the past twelve (!) years. And at the very least, I was banking on these boots making up for all my agricultural shortcomings.

Life is fun!

And it’s funny!

Again: Happy Monday, friends!

http://ift.tt/2GNVI9B

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario