About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 19 de marzo de 2018

The Camera Adds Ten Pounds by The Pioneer Woman

It’s been such a fun March at the Merc! Spring Break is in full swing in various parts of the country, depending on the week, and we’ve had the best visitors.

(I’m also so proud of, and grateful for, our staff at The Merc! So many smiles, such hard work. They’re amazing!)

 
 
We are also having Drummond Lodge tours all through the month of March (and we’ve set dates through the summer!) Visitors to the Merc, if they wish, can drive out and walk through the Lodge and take pictures of beautiful Osage Country.

(Just wait until it’s green outside. So pretty!)

 
 
It’s so fun to see families and groups of friends come out to the ranch and enjoy the Lodge.

 
 
There are no skyscrapers anywhere. Ha.

 
 
We admire anyone willing to risk a flat tire to drive out here!

 
 
Everyone is welcome to browse and have fun.

And if they want to bake me a pie, that would be great, too.

 
 
My biggest nightmare is that visitors will open the drawers, as I have a hard enough time keeping my drawers at our house organized.

Also, who knows what they might see? My lipstick, a fingernail file, a little can of hairspray…

A mouse? Not common, but it’s the country. You never know.

 
 
It’s really fun to be able to offer the Lodge for tours. It just adds another layer of activity for Mercantile visitors, and we want to do all we can to make sure their trip is extra fun.

 
 
Hey! I’ve been looking for that hat! Ha.

 
 
I’ve shared in the past how important Walter is to the Lodge tour scene.

 
 
Well…that hasn’t changed at all.

The kids love the big lug!

 
 
And Walter absolutely loves the kids.

 
 
There had to have been a very laid back mama standing back and watching this. (And most likely a dog mama.) Walter loves to kiss!

 
 
Doesn’t it look like they’re laying hands on him and praying?

Walter is in heaven.

 
 
Did I mention Walter is a big lug?

So here’s what happened:

Winter came.
It was cold forever.
Walter went inside the house and got on his bed.
He stayed there for two months.

He must have gained a solid ten. He and I are going to start our evening walks soon!

 
 
“It’s just in photos. The camera adds ten pounds.”

I forgot to keep my voice down. Walter is a little sensitive these days!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario