About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 11 de junio de 2018

Radiant by The Pioneer Woman

Radiant by The Pioneer Woman

It’s such a pretty time on the ranch.

 
 
The grass is green, the calves are frisky, and the cows are waving their tails.

 
 
I never realized cow tails could be so wild. Look at this one! I want to brush it.

I want to brush them all!

 
 
“Uh, I think we’ll pass.”

 
 
There are pairs, pairs everywhere.

 
 
“Come with me, little one. That lady wants to brush your tail.”

 
 
“Can you French braid?”

 
 
I don’t think this mama trusts me very much.

I wouldn’t trust me very much, either. I can’t braid worth a darn!

 
 
Yep, it’s such a pretty time of year on the ranch.

 
 
Now, when I approach this cattle guard and see our homestead in the distance, it makes me think of Nan. First, this is where she raised her boys. Second, this was her favorite time of year. I’ve been thinking about that: How she seems to have arranged it so that the end of her life happened to come at the time of year when the ranch is positively dancing with natural beauty. How bright green the grass is, how shiny and proud the horses are, how frisky the calves.

 
 
Right now the ranch is radiant. You can’t drive down the road and not breathe in the beauty of the world. And from now on, when we look around and see these sights and feel these feelings, we will always think of Nan. Of Grammie. Of Mom.

I’m so very grateful for that.

https://ift.tt/2Mfxk3m

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario