About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 26 de julio de 2018

At the Merc by The Pioneer Woman

I got to spend some time in The Merc last week, and I just wanted to share some pics with you of the kind, sweet people I get to come into contact with. There are cute families with sweet babies…

 
 
Sweet dads with their daughters…

 
 
Multiple generations – and a fun side note: The sweet lady on the far right was named Edna Mae!

 
 
Some family groups are small, with two or three people…some family groups are nice and big! (And it’s fun when they each grab a stuffed animal from the store.)

 
 
Here’s dad with daughter again…and they finally found Mom!

 
 
During the time I was at The Merc that day, I met people from Iowa, Kansas, Indiana, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, California, and Pennsylvania. Some people came to The Merc as a planned journey; others were making it part of a larger family trip; still others were simply in the area for business or another reason and decided to drive over for the day. If I had to describe on a scale of one to ten how happy it makes me to lock eyes (and hearts) with visitors…it would be off the scale, through the roof, into space. It just makes me happy that they have chosen to come to Pawhuska for the day, weekend, or week.

Come see me sometime! 🙂

 
 
In other news, here’s an updated shot of Henrietta, I mean Schlumpers, I mean Festus, I mean Henry. My gosh, I love this dog! He has my number and if Charlie was a little bit on the stubborn, manipulative side, he has given Festus a tip that it works…because he is GOOD.

More on that at another time.

 
 
We have one more week (after this week) of getting up at 4:00 am. At least that’s what Ladd tells me. Of course, three weeks ago, he told me we had one more week. And week before last, he told me we were in the home stretch. I am now operating on the theory that Ladd is hoping for sleep deprivation to confuse me to the point that I forget how much time has passed.

(And if my theory is correct, he has definitely gotten his wish!)

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario