About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 6 de agosto de 2018

The Man Cave is Coming by The Pioneer Woman

Paige is leaving for college later this week. I’ll write more about the emotional ramifications of this development as the next few days unfold, but in the meantime, I wanted to point out that in just over three days, my house is going to metamorphose into a veritable man cave. This didn’t actually hit me until just last week. Sure, I’ve known all along that Paige would be heading to school in August 2018, and that I would miss her, and that things would once again be different in our household, and that I would cry for the following seven weeks (I’ve stocked up on super soft Kleenex.) But until last week, I hadn’t considered the fact that a house that was once inhabited, somewhat evenly, by both male and female citizens is overnight going to be a house of men…with one mom thrown in.

Not to throw out all the obvious generalizations, but I’m about to throw out all the obvious generalizations.

Makeup and hair products won’t be scattered all over the upstairs, where all the kids reside.
Dresses and skirts won’t be draped over the furniture.
The smell of Bath and Body Works won’t waft downstairs on a daily basis.
Candles likely won’t be lit in the upstairs bathroom. (Though, ahem, they probably should.)
There will be no glitter.
There will be no glue.

Okay…the upstairs will probably be neater and cleaner than it’s ever been. But right now I’m trying to stay focused on the negative, guys!

Ha.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario