About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

All I Want is a Pickle by The Pioneer Woman

All I Want is a Pickle by The Pioneer Woman

I snapped this photo when I was taking Bryce to town for his football workout early one morning this week. When I take him (and sometimes Todd) to town, I usually turn left in front of The Merc just so I can drive by and tell it “good morning,” which always concerns the boys a little bit, because I say it out loud and wave with a big smile. Anyway, on this particular morning, the sunrise was breathtaking…so I did what people do early on a weekday in a small town. I stopped in the middle lane, leaned out my window, and snapped a quick photo.

Just one of the many reasons why small town livin’ is right for me.

 
 
I started shooting my next cookbook last week! This is notable, because I’m starting six months earlier in the process than I started with my last cookbook—and I’m loving the feeling of being ahead of the game. I’m so excited about this cookbook, and am refining and perfecting all the recipes so they work out just splendidly. I’m only about 16 recipes in, and this cookbook is already my favorite. (I say that every time, so I understand if you don’t believe me. Ha.)

 
 
You may have seen this fun news on Facebook, but I was so excited to release my Pioneer Woman Barbie Kitchen Playset this week! It was so fun to work on this with Mattel over the past year-plus.

 
 
All the Barbie love from my youth has come rushing to the surface, and if someone asked me “Have you actually sat down and played with your PW Barbie set?” I would say “I…don’t…have to answer that.”

The PW Barbie set will be in Walmart stores next weekend!

What are you doing this weekend? We have a football game tonight, then I was thinking of taking my boys and a couple of their friends to see a scary movie on Saturday – the kind of scary movie that I will wish I hadn’t gone to see midway through, and the kind of scary movie that I will regret seeing when I am lying in bed that night.

Those are the best scary movies there are!

Which reminds me: I saw the new Halloween movie last weekend. It was so scary. Scarier than I thought it was going to be. But if you loved (and hated) the original Halloween and still believe it’s the scariest movie you’ve ever seen (raising hand), you will love it. And hate it. I loved it! And hated it. It scared the soul out of my body. My soul left and waited in the lobby of the movie theater until it was over. It had a box of Mike & Ikes and a cherry Icee. And a pickle.

Actually, I have a funny story about a pickle. At “Halloween,” I actually ordered a pickle from the concession stand. A pickle and a large pop. And as I was sitting down in my seat getting ready to get all settled, the pickle slipped out of its cup and landed on the carpet. I tried to rationalize the five second rule and all the acid in a pickle, but I just couldn’t bring myself to eat it. So I tossed it, and now, over a week later, all I want is a pickle.

 
 
But can we talk about Jamie Lee Curtis for a moment? This was a very physical role. She took a beating. I am ten years younger than she, and all I could think of as I watched her battle with Michael Myers was how much my shoulder and neck and hip and entire body would hurt if I were doing those things. She’s tough. She’s amazing. I wouldn’t mess with her if I were you.

Also, I just read that she beat an addiction years ago.

And I love her commanding, confident, compassionate presence.

She’s a keeper.

https://ift.tt/2D6lya3

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario