About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 1 de octubre de 2018

New: Adeline Cobalt Glasseware by The Pioneer Woman

Lots of new Pioneer Woman products coming to Walmart this fall, and I am loving it all! (I’m a poet and didn’t know it.) Over the weekend, the new collection of Adeline glassware began showing up in stores, and I think it is just gorgeous. There are butter dishes…

 
 
Oil and vinegar cruets…

 
 
Syrup dispensers (cute!)…

 
 
Cream pitchers (super cute!)…

 
 
Soap dispensers (wha???)…

 
 
Sponge (or bar soap) holders…though I think I’ll be tempted to use them for jewelry and knick-knacks.

 
 
Mini candy jars…

 
 
And cookie jars!

I am loving this new blue direction…and it will tie together not only with other things coming out this fall, but also the gorgeous, swoon-worthy things that will be coming to Walmart in the spring.

I’ll be sharing more fun PW things in the coming days and weeks. Happy fall!

You can find the entire Pioneer Woman collection in Walmart stores (and on Walmart.com).

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario