About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

martes, 18 de diciembre de 2018

Stream of Holiday Consciousness by The Pioneer Woman

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, friends! I have not been hiding under a rock! Ha.

I have been cleaning out corners and crevices of my house. (I have shrieked “Oh, THERE it is!” about three dozen times.)

I have been shooting my next cookbook! Oh my gosh, I’m excited. Never before has a cookbook project captured my imagination and appetite as this one has! (It’s naughty and also nice.)

I have been exercising on my (relatively new, in recent months) rowing machine while devouring podcasts. My mind is in a million places and I love it. (Who knew rowing was so riveting?)

I have been getting the house ready for the girls to be home for Christmas. (There is a small sparkly tree in their room.)

I have been putting the finishing touches on something new that’s coming this spring! I ordinarily hate it when people say things like “I’m working on something exciting—I can’t wait to share it with you!” But I actually just said that exact thing. Sorry. I promise to post about it as soon as I am no longer filled with fear that I will be spilling the beans on something before I was supposed to, which I try very hard not to do in my life, but which I have a hard time doing sometimes. (I’m not pregnant. For the record. Ha.)

I have been cheering on OKC Thunder! (THUNDER UP!)

I have been cheering on Bryce Drummond in wrestling! (Weight: 195)

I have been cheering on Todd Drummond in wrestling! (Weight: 150)

 
I have been enjoying The Merc, which is decorated so beautifully for Christmas.

 
I’ve met so many sweet, kind visitors!

I have been planning what to cook for Alex and twenty of her closest friends, who will be visiting the ranch for New Year’s.

What should I cook for Alex and twenty of her closest friends?

Lasagna?

Chili?

Baked French Toast?

I’d better take my vitamins.

 
In Pawhuska, America news…The Boarding House has been going great! We are officially booked solid through 2020, but here’s what I’ve learned: If you’re a hotel, you get cancellations—it’s just part of life. As a result, many of our guests nab their rooms just by checking out the website from time to time and grabbing a cancellation! It’s fun to meet guests that got their rooms by way of a little treasure hunt. 🙂

I’m finished filming my Food Network show until late January, I’ve been trying to get Walter to exercise more instead of hibernate more, I’ve been trying to exercise more instead of hibernate more, and I’m looking forward to a nice, quiet holiday with family.

Love you all! What are your holiday plans? What are you baking? Can you send me some?

xoxo,
P-Widdle Diddle

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario