About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 16 de enero de 2019

The Same Sunrise by The Pioneer Woman

Ladd had just left to feed cattle a few mornings ago when I looked out the window and saw this glorious January sunrise. Because I have learned the hard way that when it comes to photographing sunrises, “He who hesitates is lost,” so I grabbed my phone and ran outside in bare feet. I had been reading Psalms in my yoga pants, and socks (let alone shoes) hadn’t entered the picture yet. Then I ran back into the house and stuck my feet under the nearest Basset Hound I could find.

Basset Hound make the very best foot warmers.

 
Not five minutes after my feet made contact with the underbelly of a Frito-scented hound, the text chime on my phone started to sound. They were messages from Ladd, who was experiencing the same sunrise awe as I. Only he was wearing shoes.

Boots, actually.

 
 
He sent photo after photo of his view from the feed truck, and while they were all photos of the same sunrise, I could tell he was snapping in as many different directions as he could.

 
 
Whenever I’ve asked Ladd (or any of the cowboys) what their favorite thing is about the job they do, the answers always seem to involve getting up and being able to watch the sun rise.

And watch the sunrise.

(One is a verb, one is a noun.)

Anyway, cowboys express that no matter what is going on in their lives, a beautiful sunrise can suddenly make everything seem clearer.

 
 
If you are a late sleeper, you should set your alarm at least once a month so you can see the sun come up. It doesn’t solve all the problems of the world, but sometimes it helps you put a different filter on them.

Happy Wednesday, friends!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario