About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2019

Swoop, Snow, and Other News by The Pioneer Woman

Hi, friends! HUGE news. I mean, monumentally globally relevant news. Okay, not really globally relevant news. Okay, not really monumental news. Okay, not really news. Not anything, actually. Here goes: I started swooping my bangs over to one side. Here’s a pic I took to send to my sister, Betsy, and my mom. It covers my cowlick! Pardon my flushed chest. It happens sometimes. Most notably, when I have walked around in high altitude (see Colorado photos later in the post).

 
 
In case you missed it, I was interviewed for a story on CBS Sunday Morning that aired Sunday.

 
 
Here is the link if you’d like to watch! (Ladd is on it, which I really liked.)

CBS Sunday Morning with Ladd and Ree

 
 
In dinnerware news, I wanted to show you my new spring pattern at Walmart.

 
 
It’s called Heritage Floral, and it just takes my breath away. You can find it in Walmart stores right now! Thank you for listening.

 
 
We are in Colorado for a few days, and here is a photo Ladd took yesterday. He skied with his brother, Tim, because no one else will go where they go. They’re lunatic skiers!

 
 
I would never—as in never, ever, ever—ski on this hill. I would sit down and wait for help to arrive. And if you don’t think this looks very steep…

 
 
Here’s another angle. NO. No, no, no. My palms are now wet with sweat, as they were when we were driving here a few days ago. Colorado has gotten so much snow in the past week or two, and there were avalanche threats (and maybe still are.) But the folks around here are so grateful for the snow. It’s kind of like being in Oklahoma. We want rain so badly when it’s dry, but sometimes a tornado comes with that. Sigh.

 
 
As I was writing this post, Ladd sent this photo of Bryce to me. This stopping point is actually called Two Elk Lodge, and there happened to be an elk in front as they arrived to eat lunch. What are the chances?

 
 
As you can see, Bryce has no fear of wildlife.

Or maybe his goggles are coated with ice?

More snowy updates to come!

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario