About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2016

Christmas Week! by Ree

Christmas Week! by Ree

img_0482I’ll be sharing some Mercantile pics with you in this post, because the truth is that it has been the center of our activity as a family over the past several weeks, and it would be disingenuous . Oh, there’s been plenty of activity on the ol’ ranch—feeding, working calves, manure—but leading up to Christmas, the Merc has been busy…plus, we spent about 4 years planning and renovating, so thank you for loving me through all these Merc updates.🙂 Things will normalize after the holidays, and Confessions will have cows and Cooking will have recipes again.

I’ve just…gotta…get past…Christmas. Look, kids! Big Ben! Parliament!

(European Vacation reference there. Sorry.)

 
img_0477I haven’t shown you much Merc food lately! This is the Farmer’s Breakfast.

 
img_0478This is the Cattleman’s Breakfast.

The Farmer and the Cowman should be friends.

 
img_0567This doesn’t do our small town’s Christmas decorations any justice. They’re really charming!

 
img_0480Here’s a sweet shopper from last week. What a smile!

 
img_0580Here’s a sweet shopper from this week. What a…well, she wasn’t smiling much. But as someone said on Instagram, why should she smile when her hat is doing the smiling for her?

I loved this cute baby.

 
img_0532I like to show you the various tables around the store. This one makes me happy.

 
img_0529Sheet pans, sheet pans everywhere! They are everything to me.

 
img_0511We’ve got these beads all over the store, too. I’m obsessed with them and want to drape them on and over everything.

 
img_0660This makes me smile…

 
img_0579But this makes me smile more. Someone stuck the Basset Hound mask in our clothing section and it made my day.

My week.

My month.

I hope you’re all having a happy, happy week! Hyacinth and I are trying to find a time to make cinnamon rolls, and I’ll report in on all the buttery explosion that ensues.

Love,
P-Jingle


http://ift.tt/2i5vMtF

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario