About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 15 de marzo de 2017

Spring Break by Ree

When the kids were really little, I could sometimes sneak spring break past them. Since we homeschooled, they were unaware that there was such a thing as “spring break” and even though I’d sort of take it easier, we’d still keep going with reading, writing, and ‘rithmetic so their brains wouldn’t get rusty.

Well, that ain’t the case anymore! Once they started playing sports and making friends and communicating with beings other than their parents and the cows, they got wind of the fact that spring break existed, and we’ve been “celebrating” it ever since.

THANK GOODNESS! I LOVE SPRING BREAK AND I DON’T CARE HOW RUSTY THEIR BRAINS GET!!!

Thank you for listening.

Alex is home from spring break this week, too, which is wonderful and magical and perfect. I love having her home, as she and I are very much in sync when it comes to how we choose to spend our free time.

For example, I love to lie down. Alex also loves to lie down.

I love to watch movies. Alex also loves to watch movies.

I love to nap intermittently. Alex also loves to nap intermittently. She’s in college, after all. (I, on the other hand, am not in college. So what’s my excuse?)

I love to eat Nutella off of a spoon. Alex does too!

All of this (except for the Nutella, I suppose) is frowned upon by Paige, who wants to go out and do things all the time. She is often irritated by my and Alex’s affinity for laziness, and it always makes me chuckle that she is sometimes the only thing that gets Alex and me off our bottoms and moving.

I just like Alex to be home in my nest with me!

This all sounds very dysfunctional, I just realized.

Anyway, here are a few miscellaneous things:

* Bryce is 5’11”.
* Todd is probably going to be taller than me in two hours.
* Duke, Lucy, and Walter got into a fight with something. It was either a raccoon, a badger, a coyote, a possum, or an armadillo. I know it wasn’t a skunk because…well, I would know if it had been a skunk. And the doggies are just fine; each has one scratch on his/her face. No report on how the raccoon/badger/coyote/possum/armadillo is.
* Life with country dogs is never boring.
* Presley had nothing to do with this altercation because he was too busy standing on the porch watching over his people.
* I’m not used to having a dog that pays attention to me!

And finally: I love ya. Thanks for letting me ramble this morning.

Love,
P-Dub


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario