About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 9 de marzo de 2017

Thank You…and Here’s a Dinner Idea! by Ree

First things first! Thank you so very much for your incredible input/suggestions for my cookbook title last week. Seeing the results of the poll (which contained some recent contenders) was more helpful than you know, but so were all of your extra title suggestions. It has taken me this long to say “thank you” because it has actually taken me this long to (almost…still have a ways to go) get through all your comments. Wow. I have a legal pad with suggestions scribbled all over the place! Will keep you posted once I nail down the title. You’re all wonderful, not to mention creative. Thank you so much!

Next, I wanted to give you a super delicious, but super simple, idea for dinner tonight! It’s Honey Soy Salmon, and I posted it here a year ago. I’ve made it a few times since, and am always blown away by how scrumptious and easy it is.

Here’s the link. Make it soon. Make it tonight. Make it now!

Honey Soy Salmon – Step-by-Step Recipe


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario