About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 8 de marzo de 2017

Wednesday by Ree

Wednesday by Ree

First of all, I would just like to commend myself on the incredibly creative spin I put on blog post titles. I mean look at that up there. “Wednesday.” It’s just so…so…profound and filled with symbolism!

I’m clever that way.

Second, we went to Colorado last week. Every time we go to Colorado, I have a tradition where I snap a photo of a strange pair of underwear. This was the March 2017 installment.

I’m very mature.

 
Here’s an area of The Merc I wanted to show ya today! I like to walk around the store on Sundays and see how things are. I feel like a little mouse.

(Scratch the “little” from that previous sentence.)

 
I filmed videos yesterday to show my new Spring line at Walmart, which is coming out in just a few days.

 
Sneak peek. It’s very pretty and it completes me!

 
Monday I had a group of OKC Thunder ladies come out to the Lodge and we had a wonderful time. It wasn’t for a show, it was just for fun—and it was a blast. There were players’ wives, sisters, and moms, as well as women who work in the Thunder organization, and we loved celebrating our very favorite team in the NBA!

On a scale of 1 to 10 of Thunder fandom, I would put myself at about a 12. I love that team.

 
And finally: Presley! I haven’t posted an update in awhile, but he’s doing great, transitioning from puppiness to dogginess, and we are loving the little guy. There’s been a bit of a hole since Charlie died in January, but Presley’s energy has been great not just for our family, but for Walter, Duke, and Lucy (our other pups) as well.


http://ift.tt/2n6dyec

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario