About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 7 de abril de 2017

ASHLEY TISDALE + THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT

ASHLEY TISDALE + THE BEAUTY DEPARTMENT

PHOTOS + POST: KRISTIN ESS

We’re kicking off a new series on TBD and I am very excited start things off with one of my all time favorite women, Ashley Tisdale. In the last year she’s launched a new makeup line, a new website, a new music series on her youtube channel, all while creative directing at Signorelli and killing it at her own company, Blondie Girl Productions. As if she wasn’t busy enough, she’s heading to Coachella for the first time this year. I figured we should talk about those things AND create some pretty desert vibes while we’re at it.

First of all, your skin is looking pretty poreless right now. What are your current skincare favorites? Hydration – I drink two liters of water a day! I also am adamant about washing my face morning and night, I like the CETAPHIL CLEANSER, and a good eye cream, but what I learned from my dermatologist is that the less products the better.

Your new ILLUMINATE BY ASHLEY TISDALE PALETTE is stunning and I know that because I own it (I’m also excited to say that you may or may not have named one of the colors after me! OMGOMGOMG)! What’s the story behind this palette? It was one of my favorite palettes to create. I really wanted to step out of my comfort zone and do a lot more color, like purples and blues. I wanted to make sure it was different from the BEACH GODDESS and NIGHT GODDESS. When naming the eyeshadows I was inspired to name it the Goddess palette because I feel like the people who inspire me and my life are all goddesses. So of course there had to be a Kristin!

What are you listening to on repeat right now? Stay, by Zedd and Alessia Cara.

Who are you most looking forward to seeing perform at Coachella? Also have you ever been there before? This is my first time at Coachella, I’m so excited! I’m really looking forward to seeing Lady Gaga, and just taking in the entire experience.

Talk to me about your YOUTUBE CHANNEL! I love the music sessions you’ve been doing with Chris and Vanessa! I’ve known you for a little while now but I did NOT know you could sing like that! Whoa. Thank you so much! I’m having so much fun! I recently relaunched my YouTube channel and Music Sessions just came organically, because obviously my channel was launched when I was doing my albums, and knowing that my husband is a musician it just seemed so natural to do cover songs. I never expected people to love it so much, but it’s really exciting to see people enjoy it!

Current favorite blogger/youtuber? SINCERELY JULES has always been one of my favorites.

Best lip color from ILLUMINATE BY ASHLEY TISDALE on you? SKINNY DIPPING or CORAL REEF! I have matte liquid lipsticks coming soon, and I pretty much wear them all the time. I can’t wait for everyone to get their hands on them!

Best eye shadow color from ILLUMINATE BY ASHLEY TISDALE on you? I’m a big fan of rust colors, because I have brown eyes, so my favorite shade is Sammy in the GODDESS PALETTE.

What photo apps do you love? VSCO all the way!

What pair of shoes do you gravitate to the most right now? I think my style is always a bit edgy. So, I would say edgy chic.

First weekend of Coachella, second weekend or both? I’m going first weekend, so obviously, first weekend (: (I don’t think I could handle both)

ASHLEY’S LOOK 1: (HAIR) Prepped the hair with KRISTIN ESS HAIR MOUSSE on the root, KRISTIN ESS HAIR THICKENING SPRAY from middle to ends. Rough dry (no brush, just your fingers) and then add EXTENSIONS (we used 26″ in Chestnut). Give the hair some texture with subtle FLAT IRON WAVES. Add braids and embellish with leather string. (MAKEUP)  Apply STONE STICKERS and add a little CLEAR LASH GLUE for extra hold. Eye color: SHELL (GODDESS PALETTE). Lip color: SKINNY DIPPING

ASHLEY’S LOOK 2: Eye color: SAMMY (GODDESS PALETTE) Lip color: TAN LINES. Add a HEART STAMP or 3!

ASHLEY’S LOOK 3: Shimmer (highlight): BEACH BUM Body bronzer: SOAKED IN SUN Lip: CORAL REEF 

http://ift.tt/2paf9zO April 07, 2017 at 04:08PM

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario