About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 22 de mayo de 2017

Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls by Erica

Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls

I love me a good spring roll. Not only are they incredibly delicious, they’re disarmingly pretty to boot.

But let’s face it: they’re a bit fussy. They’re fun for a special treat, but not something I want to attempt for a weeknight dinner.

 
 
Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls

These shrimp spring roll bowls, on the other hand, are a snap to make. All you need to do is chop some veggies, stir together a dressing, and boil some shrimp, asparagus, and noodles. Boom. Dinner is served.

 
 
Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls

You get all those beautiful, fresh flavors without having to fiddle with rice wrappers. Can I get a hallelujah or an amen?

The peanut sauce dressing is what draws all the ingredients together and makes this dish slurp-worthy. Mmhmm.

 
 
Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls

Now, you can definitely customize these noodle bowls if you wish. If asparagus or cucumbers aren’t your thing, substitute them for another green veggie. I think avocado slices would be lovely (and they add an extra helping of healthy fats).

You can also substitute cilantro for the mint if you prefer. But I highly highly recommend giving the mint a try. It might sound odd, but it works.

 
 
Shrimp Spring Roll Noodle Bowls

What are your favorite spring roll fillings? I’d like to give some different flavors a try!

 
 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario