About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017

Southwest Chicken Soup by Meseidy

Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup

Discovering the electric pressure cooker has changed my life. I like to call it the procrastinator’s alternative to the slow cooker. Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of a slow cooker. The whole set-it-and-forget-it thing is genius. But a slow cooker requires some planning, and let’s just say that planning sometimes isn’t my strength. I’m more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type, especially when it comes to cooking. This is why I consider the electric pressure cooker the best thing ever!

 
 
Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup

I use my pressure cooker regularly. It’s a real lifesaver, especially in my tiny kitchen. And this recipe that I’m sharing has become part of my regular dinner rotation. It works well especially on rainy or chillier-than-usual days, or when I don’t have a lot of time.

If you love Southwestern flavors, you’ll go weak in these knees for this soup. It’s hearty like chili but still brothy like soup. I love recipes that are so easy to prepare and still packed full of flavor! This is also a great meal that can be made ahead and frozen. Serve the soup with warm tortillas or cornbread for a hearty comforting meal.

 
 
Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup

If you’re like me and struggle with planning ahead when it comes to meals, I recommend investing in an electric pressure cooker. If you’re reluctant to give up your slow cooker, no worries—most of these new electric pressure cookers also have a slow cooker setting. That’s two appliances in one!

 
 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario