About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 19 de mayo de 2017

Southwest Chicken Soup by Meseidy

Southwest Chicken Soup by Meseidy

Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup

Discovering the electric pressure cooker has changed my life. I like to call it the procrastinator’s alternative to the slow cooker. Don’t get me wrong, I love the idea of a slow cooker. The whole set-it-and-forget-it thing is genius. But a slow cooker requires some planning, and let’s just say that planning sometimes isn’t my strength. I’m more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants type, especially when it comes to cooking. This is why I consider the electric pressure cooker the best thing ever!

 
 
Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup

I use my pressure cooker regularly. It’s a real lifesaver, especially in my tiny kitchen. And this recipe that I’m sharing has become part of my regular dinner rotation. It works well especially on rainy or chillier-than-usual days, or when I don’t have a lot of time.

If you love Southwestern flavors, you’ll go weak in these knees for this soup. It’s hearty like chili but still brothy like soup. I love recipes that are so easy to prepare and still packed full of flavor! This is also a great meal that can be made ahead and frozen. Serve the soup with warm tortillas or cornbread for a hearty comforting meal.

 
 
Pressure Cooker Southwest Chicken Soup

If you’re like me and struggle with planning ahead when it comes to meals, I recommend investing in an electric pressure cooker. If you’re reluctant to give up your slow cooker, no worries—most of these new electric pressure cookers also have a slow cooker setting. That’s two appliances in one!

 
 


http://ift.tt/2q0bHZc

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario