About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 5 de julio de 2017

Fourth of July…in Town! by Ree

Fourth of July…in Town! by Ree

We moved our Fourth of July festivities in town this year in order to spread our love of corn on the cob and fireworks to more people. The awesome staff at the Merc wore their special t-shirts first thing in the morning, ready to hit the ground running.

 
 
Pawhuska has an annual Independence Day parade the morning of the 4th, and it was adorable!

 
 
Meanwhile, Captain Forearms—I mean Marlboro Man—helped unload the food!

He carried a watermelon, is all I have to say.

 
 
Friends and visitors were out and about all day! It was so much fun to turn what was historically a 4-hour party into an all-day gathering.

 
 
I got to meet so many wonderful people, and it was a beautiful day. This sweet little party goer looks a little concerned, doesn’t she? I tried to tell her that I was a friendly redhead and meant her no harm, but she wasn’t buying it.

 
 
This is Marlboro Man’s arm. Just pointing that out.

 
 
This is Mike, a family friend, who has a rickshaw and isn’t afraid to use it! Alex and Paige were walking around with their cousin Stuart, and the three of them hopped in for a ride!

 
 
Later Mike gave his aunt and uncle a lift, too. Adorable!

 
 
On the left is Bev, Mike’s wife, and she works in the store at the Merc.

Everyone is connected here, and I love it.

 
 
Remember all those years of crazy testosterone-fueled fireworks at the ranch? Well, Marlboro Man and his brother Tim simply took ’em to town. And I have to say, it was so much better to watch the fireworks from a slight distance, as opposed to how I have watched them for the past twenty years: lying on a blanket directly underneath them, constantly sprinkled by shrapnel.

 
 
It was a super-fun day, a blast of an evening, and I’m trying to assimilate the fact that I don’t have to go pick up my yard and salvage half-full bottles of wine this morning. I have mixed feelings! But I had such a good time.

I hope you all had a great day yesterday!


http://ift.tt/2tJm8FI

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario