About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 15 de enero de 2018

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos by Meseidy

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos by Meseidy

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos

My husband strongly believes that a real meal requires meat. I happen to disagree, so I created this recipe to prove to him that meatless meals can be both delicious and satisfying.

Spoiler alert: he loved them!

Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos are one of my favorite meatless meals. They’re incredibly easy to prepare, flavorful, and filling.

 
 
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos

When it comes to food, one of the things that matters most to me is texture. For me, the food has to have not just a pleasing texture but also a variety of textures. In this recipe, I tried to maintain both structure and texture by roasting the potatoes and toasting the tortillas. I also add some diced avocado for creaminess.

That focus on texture came into play even more in this case because I was concerned these tacos might end up too … soft. I know, I know. This may seem a little obsessive. But hopefully I’m not alone in this texture obsession.

 
 
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos

Of course, just as important is the flavor. These tacos are seasoned with cumin and chili powder and loaded with onions and garlic. That’s a powerful punch of flavor! That earthy, spicy flavor is rounded out with a little lime juice and the avocado crema. I just love how the subtle sweetness of the sweet potatoes works with the spices and aromatics.

 
 
Sweet Potato and Black Bean Tacos

These tacos are a real winner! Not only are they healthy, delicious, and satisfying but they are also super easy to prepare. You can save yourself even more time if you can find prepped sweet potatoes at your local grocery store. They make the perfect weeknight meal!

 
 

http://ift.tt/2mFgQWX

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario