About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 29 de enero de 2018

The Pioneer Woman Magazine: Update! by The Pioneer Woman

The Pioneer Woman Magazine: Update! by The Pioneer Woman

As you might remember, my new magazine launched last year! I had known for some time that I thought a magazine would be a fun project, and it was my better half that actually encouraged me to go from thinking about it to actually knocking it out!

My better half is good for me. Ha.

 
ISSUES SO FAR

The summer issue was first. It was so much fun to put together and had everything from easy recipes to hall entryway makeover ideas to outfit comparisons between Paige and me to an essay about losing Charlie.

 
My fall issue followed, and ol’ Walter got to be on the cover! I included ways to dress up your front porch for fall holidays, another outfit comparison (this time between Alex and me!), an eyeliner tutorial, and lots and lots of food!

 
NEXT ISSUE

After that, it was time for my new cookbook to come out, and between that, my kids’ sporting events, filming my show, The Mercantile, and a million other things, we decided that rather than scramble and rush to put out a Winter issue of my magazine (which I would never want to be scrambled or rushed), it would make more sense to get caught up and pour my energy, focus and excitement into the spring issue—and that’s exactly what we’ve done! So SPRING 2018 will be the next issue coming out, and it will be followed by Summer, Fall, and Winter issues—just the way it should be!

The Spring issue will be out March 13!

I can’t show you the Spring cover yet, but it is my favorite so far. I will, however, show you a few peeks at what’s inside. They’re just teases—I think this will be my favorite issue yet, and I’m glad I took the extra time.

 
SUBSCRIPTIONS

To confirm: All subscriptions to PW Magazine will begin with the Spring 2018 issue!

If you have already subscribed to the magazine (even if it was last fall!) or if you subscribe by February 8, you will definitely receive the Spring issue in your mailbox!

Here is the link where you can subscribe:

Subscribe to The Pioneer Woman Magazine

 
PROMISED PEEKS!

The Spring issue is an explosion of florals and butterflies (they’re real!)

 
And there are sooooo many new recipes. I absolutely love them all.

 
(I want this for breakfast. Absolutely delicious.)

 
I have a whole featured section about clothes and accessories featuring…guess?

 
And a whole rundown about the world of cowboy (I mean cowgirl) hats. Shapes, sizes, prices, how to buy, what to look for, and things you’ve never even though to ask about them!

There’s also another outfit comparison, plenty of home decor inspiration, beauty tips (not because I’m an expert, but because we’re all in this together), stories about the Drummond family, and lots of other fun things.

 
TO SUM THINGS UP

Quick reference guide!

Issues so far have been Summer 2017 and Fall 2017.

There will be Spring, Summer, Fall, and Winter issues in 2018! (And again in 2019.)

All subscriptions will begin with the Spring 2018 issue (if subscriptions are received by February 8!)

 
THANK YOU

Thank you all so much for your support! I’m so excited about the magazine this year and promise to make each one more fun than the one before. (I’ve got to throw an 80’s quiz in one of these issues…)

Lots of Love,
P-Dub

http://ift.tt/2rP8S2E

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario