About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 28 de febrero de 2018

Spring Collection: Sneak Peek #1! by The Pioneer Woman

My new Spring 2018 collection of kitchenware and dinnerware will be released next week, and while I’m supposed to be a good little (figuratively speaking) girl and keep it all under wraps, I think I’ve firmly established through the years that I am not good at keeping things under wraps.

I’m terrible at it, actually.

So I’m going to show you peeks over the next few days! I love to ruin a surprise. Ha.

 
One of the new dinnerware patterns is “Spring Bouquet” (aptly named!) and it’s just beautiful. And everything is there for a reason, from the light blue rim around the inside of the plate to the particular shade of yellow around the edge. (We played with turquoise…and red…and different shades of yellow…and that’s exactly how PW dinnerware patterns are born…there’s lots of playing around to get to the final plate!) This is the dinner plate…

 
And this is the salad plate. It’s absolutely lovely, and I’ve been using mine in some of my recent cooking and social media posts. It’s mighty photogenic.

You’ll be able to get Spring Bouquet plates (and bowls and things) on Walmart.com and in Walmart stores next week (or earlier, if some stores decide to set it out early.)

More peeks coming this week/weekend! Meantime, here’s the PW page on Walmart.com!

The Pioneer Woman at Walmart

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario