About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 1 de marzo de 2018

Two Groups of Teens by The Pioneer Woman

Two Groups of Teens by The Pioneer Woman

Marlboro Man and I were in town checking on The Boarding House the other day, and we decided to have an early dinner with Bryce, Todd, Kevin, and Treyvonne…

 
 
And Paige, Matt, Britton, Sarah, and Stanton.

The two groups sat at separate tables, and Marlboro Man and I sat at yet another separate table right in the middle of the two, which was perfect because we had the choice of having our own conversation or, even better, eavesdropping on theirs. And as I listened, I could see why the teens opted to split up according to old versus young.

The old teens were discussing college applications, relaying recent things they’d read, and recounting funny/witty moments they’d experienced lately.

The young teens were saying things like:

Bruh…
I can bench press 180.
Hey, give me a bite of your mac and cheese.
I’ll trade you a chicken tender for a bite of your mac and cheese.
DUDE you WRECKED my mac and cheese.
Hey, give me some of your French dip.
DON’T DOUBLE DIP IN THE JUS, DUDE!
Dude.
Bruh.
Bruh.
Dude.
Hey, give me a bite of your chocolate cake or I’ll tell your mom you duct taped your brother to the wall.

That’s way more entertaining than anything Marlboro Man and I could have talked about on our own.

http://ift.tt/2GVdu9Y

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario