About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 13 de abril de 2018

The Boarding House is Open! by The Pioneer Woman

The Boarding House is Open! by The Pioneer Woman

In case you didn’t see/hear/smell/taste (ha) yet…The Pioneer Woman Boarding House is finally finished. And it’s open!

 
 
I wanted to show you a few quick glimpses here. (You can see each room in detail on The Pioneer Woman Boarding House website!)

 
 
This is The Prairie Room. It’s our smallest one, but I love it. It’s technically on Ladd’s floor…but I consider it more mine than his. We are competitive that way!

 
 
The Drugstore Room. Definitely Ladd’s…but I love it!

 
 
The Drugstore Room is the room with the old advertising mural on the wall for Puryear’s Drugstore. Hence the name!

 
 
The Tack Room. It’s all about horses. (Again…Ladd.)

 
 
The Ranch Room. (Guess whose this is? Ha.)

 
 
Somehow I get to claim The Photography Room, which started out being called The Black & White Room until I ran out of black and white photos and had to hang a few color ones.

We fly by the seat of our pants around here. Can you tell?

 
The Butterfly Room is mine!

 
 
All mine!

 
 
The Emerald Room is mine, too.

 
 
Have I mentioned I like green?

 
 
And The Boudoir! It used to be called The Bordello Room, but the more I thought about it, the more that name didn’t square with my soul…so I changed it to Boudoir instead.

We fly by the seat of our pants around here. Can you tell?

 
The Boudoir bathroom is pretty!

 
 
Trivia: I haven’t taken a bath in any of the bathtubs yet. But hopefully soon!

 
 
The Boarding House has had a great response and has booked up pretty quickly, but we still have plenty of rooms available this winter and next spring. Mostly, I just wanted to share pics with you since I’ve been sharing from the beginning. Here it is in September.

 
 
And now.

Thank you for letting me share!

Love,
P-Dubster

https://ift.tt/2GZ3264

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario