About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 7 de mayo de 2018

The Lobby, The Balcony! by The Pioneer Woman

The Lobby, The Balcony! by The Pioneer Woman

I never did show you photos of the lobby of The Boarding House. And that is because until last week, we did not have any photos of the lobby of The Boarding House. Ha. I think it turned out really nice! The tile floor is original (read: old) and we tried to make it look nice and classic. And horsey!

 
 
First of all, I did not take these horse photos! Aren’t they amazing? I love them. I originally ordered them for The Tack Room, but they came in and were very large…and they wound up looking perfect in the lobby.

Second: please don’t hate me for using two chairs that don’t match. Some people wouldn’t mind this. But others who like matching might feel very uncomfortable looking at this pic. But they were left over after we decorated all the rooms and used almost everything we could possibly use…and we hadn’t ordered any furniture for the lobby. Done and done! Good enough reason for me.

 
 
I’ve shown you the balcony of the Boarding House before, but we now have furniture out there and it’s a neat place to hang out!

We are having so much fun at The Boarding House. Right now, it is booked solid through next March, but there are occasional cancellations, so if you want to come stay, just check back whenever you think of it! We will open up reservations for later in 2019 soon.

 
IN OTHER NEWS

In other news, Paige is getting ready to graduate, we’re getting ready to open our pizza place in Pawhuska, I’ve started walking over an hour every night because I want to be healthy and because I want to eat pizza. And be healthy. And eat pizza.

WALK, REE…WALK!!!

https://ift.tt/2K3P0gG

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario