About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

jueves, 15 de noviembre de 2018

Oh My Gosh, My Golly by The Pioneer Woman

Oh My Gosh, My Golly by The Pioneer Woman

(Photo by Debbie Formby.)

Hi, friends! My gosh, it’s been awhile since I’ve been able to post here on Confessions. We have had a lot of football activity. Made it to the playoffs, lost our first game, we’re ready for next year!

 
 
I filmed a block of shows (finished up last Friday).

 
 
We’ve been getting The Merc ready for Christmas! I know it’s early, but last year we waiting until after Thanksgiving and it seemed like the next time we turned around, we had to take it down. I want Christmas to last a long time this year. I’m in the mood. Ho ho ho.

 
 
Also, I’ve been planning my Thanksgiving menu. We are having it at our house this year, and it will just be our family and my brother-in-law Tim’s family. My father-in-law is out of town, and I’m looking forward to the holiday with a little sadness because it will be our first one without Nan. I know all families who have lost a loved one have to face that first holiday—the one where the absence will really be felt. Nan was such a darn good cook and loved Thanksgiving. Uh oh…my nose is stinging.

 
 
I’ve also been completely catering to all the needs of my dogs. Since two of my children are now out of the house, I have replaced the energy I devoted toward them with dog energy. They run my life, I bought insulated dog houses for our porch, and Ladd thinks I am losing it.

He is right.

 
 
I have also been shooting my cookbook. I’m making sure it’s yummy!

 
 
And exercising on this rowing machine…

 
 
While watching crime documentaries on Netflix.

You know…normal stuff.

 
 
A new season of Christmas Cookie Challenge has started on Food Network, and it’s a fun one! It airs every Monday night, and it’s contributing to my Christmas spirit in a big way.

Love you, friends!

https://ift.tt/2PtDdPV

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario