About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 26 de noviembre de 2018

Together at Last by The Pioneer Woman

The family was all together this weekend!

 
 
Both Paige and Alex were home from college and were able to stay all weekend…which meant they were able to help their dad work cattle. And see Cowboy Josh, who’s always glad to have extra help!

 
 
It was a relatively short cattle working—only about three hours—but they packed a lot into that timeframe. Go, Todd!

 
 
You know, sometimes when I’m on a remote part of the ranch and I only see open prairie with no telephone or electric lines, I can pretend for a minute that it’s 1843 or something because there’s no evidence to the contrary.

 
 
Well, on Saturday, I was able to pretend for a minute that the girls aren’t in college because everything looked and seemed the same as it did when they were still my little pookie heads.

Well, my little extremely tall pookie heads.

 
 
“This is all great, but can you hurry things up? I need to take my Saturday nap.”

Geez. Some cows are so lacking in sentiment!

 
 
As I was saying, it was so wonderful to have them all home…in the pens…sorting cattle…

 
 
And WEARING MY COAT, ALEX???? I was wondering where that went!

 
 
Alex, Todd, Paige, and Ladd were sorting off the calves, which they needed to work. Bryce, meanwhile, was still in the pasture bringing in the four that got away when they were gathering earlier.

 
 
And Caleb was home from college, too! He was on his horse roping as if he hasn’t skipped a beat.

 
 
We were only missing Missy, Tim, and Halle, who were visiting family in southern Oklahoma.

 
 
The horses were all sweaty after gathering! They had to work off their Thanksgiving feast, I guess.

I know the feeling.

 
 
We all warmed up after awhile and the coats came off!

 
 
(Now’s my chance to reclaim mine…)

Hope you all had a happy, beautiful Thanksgiving weekend!

Love,
P-Wobble Gobble

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario