About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 5 de diciembre de 2016

Chocolate Sunflower Butter Spread by Heather

Chocolate Sunflower Butter Spread

My daughter Pia is allergic to hazelnuts, and my girls and I have dairy allergies. Which is a bummer in general, but what made it even worse was not being able to enjoy Nutella! Creamy, chocolaty Nutella slathered on, well, everything. Sigh.

I have videos of my little Coco as a toddler spreading the stuff on her face after her first glorious try. She just could not get enough. I understand how she felt.

 
 
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Spread

Because we loved the decadent spread so much, we just had to come up with our own nut-free version, made with sunflower butter.

Have you had sunflower butter? It reminds me of peanut butter, smooth and creamy—except it’s nut-free because it’s made with sunflower seeds!

 
 
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Spread

This is a really simple recipe that creates a rich and luscious spread with chocolate, honey and a bit of coconut oil. We love to slather it on toast. (Actually, I would just eat it with a spoon, too.) An extra drizzle of honey and a pinch of sea salt make for a really special breakfast indulgence or an awesome afternoon snack.

But the possibilities don’t end there! I would also spread this on scones, bananas, or my own hands and devour it. Really, it’s seriously delicious. Try it!

 
 
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Spread

Note: My kitchen was quite warm when I made this, which contributed to the chocolate melting right into the sun butter. If you are having trouble with the consistency, just set the mixture somewhere warm for a few minutes and it should help the chocolate soften.

 
 
Chocolate Sunflower Butter Spread

 
 


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario