About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 1 de febrero de 2017

Super Bowl Food! by Ree

The Super Bowl is this Sunday, and man oh man…I can not wait. Part of this is because I love a good football game…and part of it is that I love Super Bowl food.

For my entire archive of Super Bowl-friendly foods, click here: Super Bowl Recipes on The Pioneer Woman Cooks.

To make it easy, though, I’m listing some of my very favorites here. I link to some of these every year…but that’s ’cause they’re so darn good.

fundidoQueso Fundido! Absolutely to die for, and very pretty, too.

browniesDark Chocolate Brownies. Rich, chocoholic-pleasing brownie that require a glass of milk!

browniesAnd speaking of brownies…holy moly. These Knock You Naked Brownies are all that. If you ain’t tried them…you ain’t lived.

porkIf you’re needing to feed a crowd, this Spicy Dr Pepper Pulled Pork is ridiculously perfect. Sweet, spicy, and superb.

pulledporkIf you make the shredded pork, you can also whip up an easy cilantro slaw and make these luscious sandwiches. Just lay out the pork, the slaw, and buns and let everyone serve themselves!

TPW_4674You could also make the cilantro slaw, but go the Barbecue Chicken Sandwich route instead. I want to marry these.

REE_7558_3379If you’re looking for a throwback to the early eighties, this Mexican Layer Dip is a retro fave.

salsa2If you’re needing good ol’ chips and salsa, look no further than this Restaurant Style Salsa, a longtime favorite recipe on this website. Turns out perfect every single time.

sloppySloppy Joes are also a good choice for serving a crowd. Make up a big pot, throw some buns in a basket, and tell your football guests to dive in.

TPW_8492I have several slider recipes on my site, but these Spicy Whiskey BBQ Sliders are probably my faves. Saucy, spicy, and wonderful.

guacamoleGrilled Corn Guacamole, which will make you cry from bliss while you’re watching Super Bowl commercials.

pbcakePeanut Butter Sheet Cake with Chocolate Icing. OH MY WORD.

chili2Chipotle Chicken Chili. Beyond hearty, beyond scrumptious.

pizzapotatoPizza Potato Skins. Everything you love about Potato Skins, but with a pizza edge.

spinachartichokeOooooh. I’ll take this Spinach Artichoke Dip! It’s ta die fer.

Again, here’s the full Super Bowl archive if you want to browse: Super Bowl Recipes.

Hope you have a happy Super Bowl Sunday, everyone!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario