About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017

Hazelnut Nutella Cookie Bars by Maria

Hazelnut Nutella Cookie Bars by Maria

Hazelnut Nutella Cookie Bars

I always have a jar of Nutella in our pantry. It comes in handy when I need a sweet fix. I like to dip strawberries in Nutella, spread it on toast, or eat it by the spoonful. Nutella also makes great cakes, cookies, French toast, and ice cream. Ok, so maybe I am a little obsessed with Nutella. It is SO good! Chocolate and hazelnuts are a match made in heaven.

 
 
hazelnut-nutella-cookie-bars-02

I am currently in love with these Nutella Hazelnut Cookie Bars. I baked up a pan the other day and the pan didn’t last long. I kept cutting square after square. I shared a few, but I think I ate most of the pan. Oops! I am a sucker for chocolate, hazelnuts, and cookies, so these bars are my dream dessert! All of my favorites in one easy bar. Yay!

 
 
hazelnut-nutella-cookie-bars-01

The cookie bars have a gooey Nutella center and are topped with chopped hazelnuts. The hazelnuts give the bars a nice crunch and bring out the hazelnut flavor.

 
 
Hazelnut Nutella Cookie Bars

If you are a Nutella fan, you have to try these bars. And guess what? World Nutella Day is February 5th, and these Hazelnut Nutella Cookie Bars are the perfect way to celebrate. I know I will be baking up another pan. I can’t wait!

 
 


http://ift.tt/2l4480N

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario