About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 15 de mayo de 2017

Mother’s Day Poll Winners! by PW Fun & Learning

Thanks for taking our Mother’s Day poll, everyone! So nice to hear stories of your moms and family traditions. Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Here are the winners of the $100 PW Merc Online Store gift cards and their comments!

WINNERS

Kate B. –  “While my own mother is no longer with us, I am so grateful I get the honor of being one myself. Happy Mother’s Day to all far and near!”

Donna H. – “Happy Mother’s Day Ree and all the mom’s. Unfortunately my mom is passed but I have many wonderful memories of her and what a beautiful person she was. I am lucky enough to have to awesome kids (20 &27) not kids anymore but always my babies. We came from NH to CT to spend some time with them and that is the best gift of all.”

Jamie B. – “We will be spending the day shopping and going out for breakfast. Happy mother’s day Ree and everyone who reads this!”

Congratulations, winners! Contact prizes@thepioneerwoman.com to claim your prizes!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario