About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 21 de junio de 2017

Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper by Ree

Italian Chicken Sheet Pan Supper by Ree

Don’t tell anyone, but I do actually have a handful of recipes in my upcoming cookbook that I can absolutely say are my favorites. Of course, I love every recipe in the book else they would have been rejected, terminated, fired, and nixed long ago. But there are just a few that I love a teeeeeny bit more than the others, much like I always loved Charlie a teeeeeny bit more than the other dogs. I can’t believe I just said that out loud. But I’m getting up there in years, and more and more I’m finding that I have things I need to say and by golly, I’m going to say them!

(I can hear you, along with my parents, saying “Um…I don’t think you’ve had any problem expressing yourself up until this point.” You think I don’t hear you but I do.)

(Also, please don’t be mad at me for saying that I loved one of my dogs above the others. At least I wasn’t talking about my children! And if you’d ever met Charlie, you would understand. I miss the malodorous ol’ fella.)

(Never mind! Forget I said anything! I’m already regretting expressing myself.)

Anyway, this blessedly easy sheet pan meal is way up there on the list for me. Sometimes I forget there’s chicken involved and I eat all the veggies! I love them.

First, make a super fast marinade: Mix some awl (oil) and balSAMic (balsamic) in a bowl…

 
 
With some garlic (I’m obsessed with the bags of peeled cloves you can buy in the store)…

 
 
And some seasoning. I did a mix of dried parsley, oregano, and basil. Or anything you want! And of course, salt and peppah.

 
 
Whisk it all together until it’s totally mixed.

 
 
Put some chicken breasts into a ziploc and pour in half the marinade…

 
 
Then seal the bag and smush them around to cover the chicken.

 
 
Then slice the tomatoes in half lengthwise…

 
 
Trim the ends off of a bunch of fresh green beans…

 
 
Throw them both into a separate ziploc…

 
 
And pour in the rest of the marinade. Let both bags sit while you preheat the oven to 425 degrees!

 
 
Pour the contents of both bags onto a sheet pan, discarding any excess marinade.

 
 
Then pop it into the oven, and roast it…

 
 
Until the chicken is cooked and the veggies are nice and brown! Shake the pan a couple of times while it’s cooking to keep things from sticking/burning.

 
 
Look at the beauty!

 
 
Sprinkle the chicken with a little parsley, then serve it with a loaf of crusty bread, mashed potatoes, rice, noodles…anything!

Here’s the handy dandy printable.


http://ift.tt/2tsXl5Y

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario