About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 12 de junio de 2017

The Title Has Landed by Ree

The Title Has Landed by Ree

Weeks and weeks ago, I asked for your help with naming my new cookbook! I was stumped, absolutely stumped, and you weighed in on a poll and also offered a bunch of new suggestions.

Up until about three weeks ago, I still hadn’t made the final decision, so with the help of a couple of my friends, I did one last review of your ideas, considered my previous title versions, looked over the recipes, and came up with the title (and subtitle) that I think best fits the cookbook…

And here ’tis! Come and Get It! Simple, Scrumptious Recipes for Crazy Busy Lives is the title, which is totally different from “Easy Does It,” which was my original choice, but that’s how I roll. I just couldn’t shake the feeling that I hadn’t yet landed on the right title, and I’m glad I cried out to you for help. Ha. Thank you so much for your amazing suggestions, everyone! Just reading through all of them really helped me a lot, and I’m glad that when my cookbook comes out this October, there won’t be a blank space where the title is supposed to be.

As promised, I will reach out to everyone who suggested “Come and Get It!” in the day or two following my original post, and I’ll be sending you early copies of the cookbook (and some other goodies) once I have it.

Thank you so much, friends! I’m appreciate you very much.

Love,
Ree


http://ift.tt/2risko0

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario