About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 22 de enero de 2018

Cookie Butter 101 by Bridget

Cookie Butter 101 by Bridget

What is Cookie Butter?

With a name like “cookie butter,” it has to be good, right? Well, it is.

Cookie butter is a creamy, dreamy spread that tastes spicy and sweet. It is, is fact, made from cookies: Belgian Speculoos cookies. You may have eaten one on an airplane. I was a flight attendant just out of college with the airline that served Speculoos cookies. I used to play this game called, “How Many Cookies Can I Eat in the Galley Before We Land.” I loved that game.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

Speculoos are crispy cookies chockful of spices, heavy on the cinnamon.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

If you’ve never tried cookie butter, let me give you some inspiration.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

Snacking

This is my favorite way to enjoy cookie butter—as a snack. Spread it on a graham cracker, scoop up with pretzels, or slather on apple slices. I love the crunchy variety of cookie butter on apples.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

Oh hey, pretzel!

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

Toast

Ah, toast. I love you. You are the perfect vehicle for cookie butter. Toast, spread, eat, repeat.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

Pancakes and waffles

Oh boy. Cookie butter is such a delicious and unexpected topping for pancakes and waffles. Dress up frozen waffles with a generous drizzle of the stuff. Try pumpkin waffles; the combination is stellar.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

Baking

Cookie butter also makes a great ingredient for baking! Try using it in place of peanut butter or Nutella.

 
 
What is Cookie Butter?

I’ll leave you with a recipe for Cookie Butter Blondies. They bake up with a crackly, crispy top and edges, but the centers are soft and fudgy, er, cookie butter-y.

(Psst….don’t you love that tray? I got it from The Merc!)

 
 

http://ift.tt/2n0RyC2

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario