About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 13 de julio de 2018

The Beatles Quiz: Answers and Winners! by PW Fun & Learning

The Beatles Quiz: Answers and Winners! by PW Fun & Learning

Great job on the quiz, everyone! A third of you aced it, and mostly in record time too! And yes, you certainly weren’t the only ones singing along all day. There may even have been a momentary temptation to serenade the postman yesterday and ask him to wait, oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Postman. But thankfully for him (and everyone else within earshot), cooler heads prevailed.

 
Here are the stats, answers, and winners.

 
STATS

1,441 people took the quiz.
455 people scored 100%!
The question most people (about 97%) got right was…#3!
The question most people missed (only 51% got it right) was…#16.

 
ANSWERS

Q.3
“Yesterday, all my _______ seemed so far away …”
• problems
troubles
• sorrows
• memories
 
Q.4
“Help me if you can, I’m _______”
• going down
• coming ’round
feeling down
• falling down
 
Q.5
Where can you find a barber, a banker, a fireman, and a pretty nurse?
Penny Lane
• Strawberry Fields
• The Long and Winding Road
• Here, There and Everywhere
 
Q.6
“Hey Jude … take _______ and make it better.”
• the whole world
• your sad heart
• a minute
a sad song
 
Q.7
“Well she was just _______, you know what I mean.”
seventeen
• sixteen
• eighteen
• nineteen
 
Q.8
“I’ll buy you a diamond ring my friend, if it makes you feel alright.”
• Come Together
• A Hard Day’s Night
Can’t Buy Me Love
• All You Need Is Love
 
Q.9
“Eleanor Rigby, picks up the rice _______ …”
• on the plate
in the church
• in the field
• from the floor
 
Q.10
“I don’t want to leave her now, you know I believe and how.”
• Hello, Goodbye
• And I Love Her
• All My Loving
Something
 
Q.11
“If I fell in love with you, would you _______ …”
promise to be true
• give your heart to me
• fall in love too
• make my dreams come true
 
Q.12
“I give her all my love, _______ .”
• she loves me too
that’s all I do
• and love her do
• it’s what I do
 
Q.13
“Little darling, it’s been a long cold lonely winter.”
• Day Tripper
Here Comes the Sun
• Ticket to Ride
• A Taste of Honey
 
Q.14
“I once _______ a girl, or should I say she once _______ me .”
• loved
• saw
• found
had
 
Q.15
“Blackbird fly, blackbird fly, into the light of _______ .”
• a cold dark night
• the lonely night
a dark black night
• the moon so bright
 
Q.16
“_______ are flowing out like endless rain into a paper cup …”
• Tears
Words
• Songs
• Thoughts
 
Q.17
“Golden slumbers _______ …”
fill your eyes
• fill your nights
• touch your heart
• in your mind
 
Q.18
“Try to see it my way, do I have to keep on talking ’til I can’t go on?”
• Don’t Let Me Down
• Come and Get It
We Can Work It Out
• She Said, She Said
 
Q.19
“Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly. He got _______ eyeball …”
• woohoo
• cuckoo
• frou-frou
juju
 
Q.20
“When I get older, losing my ______ many years from now …”
hair
• mind
• sight
• keys
 
Q.21
“There are places I’ll remember all my life, though some have changed.”
• There’s a Place
In My Life
• When I Get Home
• Carry That Weight
 
Q.22
“_______ and I’ll sing you a song, and I’ll try not to sing out of key.”
• Listen to me
• Stand next to me
Lend me your ears
• Bring my guitar

 
 
WINNERS

The first place winner is…Kelli R. from California!
The second place winner is…Brian D. from Texas!
The third place winner is…Theresa P. from Pennsylvania!

Congratulations, winners! Contact prizes@thepioneerwoman.com to claim your prizes!

 
 

https://ift.tt/2mdwZ5n

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario