About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

martes, 4 de septiembre de 2018

Making Room for the New! by The Pioneer Woman

Making Room for the New! by The Pioneer Woman

My Pioneer Woman bedding line came out last year, and it’s been so much fun for me to see how everyone has liked it, to receive pics of the bedding in real, live bedrooms, and to plan the next PW bedding collection! I’ve been doing this for the past several months, and the new bedding will release around the first week of October.

Meantime, I wanted to share some pieces of PW bedding that is on SALE, baby! They’re getting rid of the “old” (ha, less than a year old) to make room for the new.

 
Beautiful Bouquet is just what it sounds like: A gorgeous garden on your bed.

 
 
It’s dreamy and lovely, and looks great in a stark white room…or a more saturated room!

Here’s where you can find it on sale: The Pioneer Woman Beautiful Bouquet Bedding

 
 
And I love Floral Medallion. It’s still got the overall floral effect, but in more of a boho way.

 
 
It’s great for college girls…or any girl!

Here’s where you can find it on sale: The Pioneer Woman Floral Medallion Bedding

 
SNEAK PEEK

And now, even though it’s a month away, I have absolutely no patience when it comes to things like this…so here is a sneak peek at the new collection.

 
Okay, I know that isn’t much of a peek…but I might show you another one in a week or two!

Or I might show you the whole thing tomorrow. Ha.

I told you I’ve never been good at patience.

Love,
P-Dub

https://ift.tt/2oERetX

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario