About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

martes, 4 de septiembre de 2018

The Professor by The Pioneer Woman

The Professor by The Pioneer Woman

I was going to give this post the title “The Dog Without a Name.” But I decided that would sound sad. This is Josh’s cattle dog. He is a cute, amazing dog, and most of the time, he thinks he lives at our place. Henry loves him and wrestles with him daily, and the other dogs like to frolic with him in the tall grass. And he is lightning fast; when I leave the house, he likes to race me to the first cattle guard, and sometimes he almost beats me.

I have never known the name of this dog. I know that might sound strange. But he’s only been on the ranch about 18 months, and in that time there have been mixed messages about his moniker.

Ladd thinks his name is Chalk. He insists that’s what he has heard Josh call him.

I think his name is Top. I insist that’s what I have heard Josh’s boy call him.

For the purposes of research, I just texted Paige and asked her what the dog’s name is. “Chock,” she replied. Not helpful.

To further my research, I just texted Bryce and asked him what the dog’s name is. You know what he said? You won’t believe it. “Rope.”

ROPE?

To make things really interesting, the crew of my TV show has always called him The Professor. When they are at the Lodge when we are filming, Chalk/Top/Chock/Rope/The Professor likes to hang around them and take selfies. And they call him The Professor in their posts!

And to make things even more interesting, Ladd called him Dingleberry a couple of times this summer. I’ll just leave that one there.

And a curve ball: Bryce just texted me back and said “It’s Top.”

Maybe I’ll just call him Shirley.

https://ift.tt/2LWoxlm

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario