About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 2 de diciembre de 2016

A Month Later! by Ree

A Month Later! by Ree

We’ve been open a month, and my goodness…we’ve lived a thousand lifetimes in the past 30 days! Haha. Okay, maybe that was a little dramatic. But let’s just say it’s been so much fun. Oh, don’t get me wrong. It’s been busy. And a little busy. It’s also been on the busy side. And I’m not sure I’ve mentioned this, but it’s been busy. It’s been busy, too.

In the past 30 days: we’ve changed a few things, we’ve worked out little kinks as they’ve shown up, we’ve learned a lot, we’ve met amazing visitors, we’ve eaten too many carbs, we’ve had some delicious take-out food (haha)…and we’ve made ourselves go to bed at 9:30. Well, most nights. Okay, one or two nights a week. It always sounds like a good idea, but doesn’t always materialize.

Here are some pics I’ve been wanting to show you! Most of it is from the store, but I’ll be taking more deli photos over the weekend!

 
img_5850Ahhhh. Spoons and boards. And crocks!

 
img_5848We have hints of Christmas everywhere.

And cheeseburger ornaments!

 
img_5846And dog stuff.

 
img_0274And girly stuff.

 
img_0241And we have a table that has the weirdest, most wonderful weirdness I’ve ever seen.

 
img_0233Speaking of weird…these are sold out on the Merc website! There are other people like me out there in the world! Haha.

 
img_0221Our gift wrapping station. Where the flowers happen.

 
img_0140One of our entry tables. It makes me smile.

 
50237625841__e1a617ba-b9ed-4e21-a2dd-ccc724d3c55fMmmmm. Come to mama!

Happy Friday, friends!

xoxo
P-Woddle Doddle (that’s a new one!)


http://ift.tt/2gV7b9J

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario