About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

lunes, 2 de enero de 2017

Kale Yes! by Ree

You’ll never guess what happened. Yesterday I went to the grocery store after church because I had this wicked kale recipe in mind for a new blog post here on The Pioneer Woman Cooks, because I was all ready to kick off the new year with a brand new recipe! But when I got to the grocery store, there was no kale anywhere. Now, one might ascribe this to the fact that it is a small town grocery store and we don’t have things like kale in small towns…but that isn’t the case! It carries kale regularly, much to my kale-loving delight. Unfortunately, the other residents of Pawhuska must have woken up with a hankering for kale as I did, so I was out of luck.

So instead of posting my new kale recipe, I have no choice but to list some of my favorite kale recipes from the website through the years. These are favorites of mine! And if you think you don’t like kale…well, it’s time to turn over a new leaf.

(Get it? Ha.)

 
DSC_2978Killer Kale Salad. Like a really decadent spinach salad, but with the crispness of kale. Dreamy!

 
kalepastaChicken Kale Pasta. Chicken…tomatoes…kale…and noodles, of course! This is one of the best skillet pastas there is!

 
8354912785_2f57dd8906_zButternut Squash and Kale. If I could eat anything right this minute, it would be this beautiful veggie dish. Yum!

 
zuppa1Sausage, Potato, and Kale Soup. So tasty, so dreamy! Perfect for January.

 
dsc_33451Kale Pasta Salad. Toasted pine nuts make this one extra yummy. I like to add big shavings of Parmesan, because I’m naughty like that.

 
dsc_37521And finally, my all-time favorite kale dish in the universe: Kale Citrus Salad. I love it beyond measure, and I want to spend the rest of my life with it. It completes me.

Happy New Year, friends!


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario