About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

viernes, 10 de febrero de 2017

Love Songs Quiz: Answers and Winners! by PW Fun & Learning

Love Songs Quiz: Answers and Winners! by PW Fun & Learning

Great job on love songs, guys! It was a hard one! Here are the stats, answers, and winners.

STATS

4,506 people took the quiz.
1,480 people scored 100%!
The question most people (89%) got right was…#9!
The question most people missed (only 53% got it right) was…#10.

ANSWERS

Q.3
“Take my hand, take my whole life too”
  •  Unchained Melody
  •  Love Me Tender
  •  I Will Always Love You
  •  ***Can’t Help Falling in Love
Q.4
“I know it’s not much but it’s the best I can do”
  •  ***Your Song
  •  Tonight’s the Night
  •  Tiny Dancer
  •  Up Where We Belong
Q.5
“In my life, there’s been heartache and pain. I don’t know if I can face it again”
  •  How Deep Is Your Love
  •  I (just) Died In Your Arms
  •  ***I Wanna Know What Love Is
  •  Baby, I Love Your Way
Q.6
“I said I love you and that’s forever. This I promise from my heart.”
  •  All of Me
  •  ***Just The Way Your Are
  •  You Send Me
  •  Have I Told You Lately
Q.7
“Two strangers learn to fall in love again. I get the joy of rediscovering you.”
  •  ***Faithfully
  •  Can’t Fight This Feeling
  •  You’re the Inspiration
  •  Open Arms
Q.8
“I don’t need no money, fortune or fame. I’ve got all the riches, baby, one man can claim.”
  •  When a Man Loves a Woman
  •  You Are the Sunshine of My Life
  •  ***My Girl
  •  At Last
Q.9
“Who needs a heart when a heart can be broken”
  •  I Don’t Wanna Fight
  •  ***What’s Love Got to Do With It
  •  Un-break My Heart
  •  You Are The Sunshine of My Life
Q.10
“When I want to run away, I drive off in my car.”
  •  Run to Me
  •  Get Outta My Dreams (Get Into My Car)
  •  Go Your Own Way
  •  ***In Your Eyes
Q.11
“Bittersweet memories – that is all I’m taking with me”
  •  Let’s Stay Together
  •  Because You Loved Me
  •  Endless Love
  •  ***I Will Always Love You
Q.12
“There is nothing for me but to love you.”
  •  They Can’t Take That Away From Me
  •  ***The Way You Look Tonight
  •  It Had to Be You
  •  What Is This Thing Called Love
Q.13
“Your goodbye left me with eyes that cry. How can I, go on dear without you.”
  •  Our Love Is Here
  •  I’ve Got My Love to Keep Me Warm
  •  ***All of Me
  •  Don’t Get Around Much Anymore
Q.14
“The sight of you leaves me weak. There are no words left to speak.”
  •  (What) A Wonderful World
  •  Fallin’
  •  Let’s Get It On
  •  ***Can’t Take My Eyes Off You
Q.15
“You’re asking me will my love grow. I don’t know. I don’t know.”
  •  Maybe I’m Amazed
  •  ***Something
  •  Best of My Love
  •  Easy
Q.16
“Two hearts, two hearts that beat as one. Our lives have just begun.”
  •  Hello
  •  Un-break My Heart
  •  ***Endless Love
  •  The Tracks of My Tears
Q.17
“As sure as I live, this love that I give, is gonna be yours until the day that I die.”
  •  He Stopped Loving Her Today
  •  ***Forever and Ever, Amen
  •  Stand By Your Man
  •  I Will Always Love You
Q.18
“I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on”
  •  Total Eclipse of the Heart
  •  I Say a Little Prayer
  •  ***Killing Me Softly
  •  If You Don’t Know Me by Now
Q.19
“To live without you would only mean heartbreak for me.”
  •  Chapel of Love
  •  Tell Him
  •  ***I Say a Little Prayer
  •  What the World Needs Now is Love
Q.20
“I knew our joy would fill the earth, and last ’til the end of time.”
  •  (They Long to Be) Close to You
  •  I’ll Be Seeing You
  •  Where Is The Love
  •  ***First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Q.21
“Let me be the one you come running to. I’ll never be untrue.”
  •  ***Let’s Stay Together
  •  Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I’m Yours)
  •  Let’s Get It On
  •  Ain’t Nothing Like The Real Thing
Q.22
“You’re everything I hope for. You’re everything I need.”
  •  I Will Always Love You
  •  ***You Are So Beautiful
  •  Can’t Help Falling In Love
  •  Have I Told You Lately
WINNERS

The first place winner is…Kelly Z.!
The second place winner is…Cherie C.!
The third place winner is…Julie H.!

Congratulations, winners! Contact prizes@thepioneerwoman.com to claim your prizes!


http://ift.tt/2kusSiN

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario