About

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

gallery

gallery
my pic

ANNONCE

http://www.propellerads.com/?rfd=dRV

miércoles, 3 de enero de 2018

The Last Trimester by The Pioneer Woman

The Last Trimester by The Pioneer Woman

I went to The Boarding House yesterday, and my initial thought was “Oh. It doesn’t look like it’s much further along.” Because to me, “further along” is a term I became familiar with when I was pregnant, and from one day to the next, especially in the third trimester, I looked so much “further along” that there was no denying the progress.

Example: “Oh my gosh, Ree! You are so much “further along” than you were the last time I saw you…an hour ago.”

(Disclaimer: I am not pregnant. Hahahaha. Hohohoho. Hahaha. Heehee. Hee. Ha?)

But “further along” in old building projects can often be a little bit harder to discern on the surface, and once I dug a little deeper, I learned that all we really lack to complete the project is finish work! Now granted, “finish work” means cabinets, tubs, sinks, trim, painting, tiling, and furnishing…but that’s the fun part!

 
 
I am loving these pine sheets on the walls in the room we’re calling The Tack Room! They’ll be trimmed and stained and I can’t wait to see the results.

 
 
And I can’t wait to see the coffered ceilings all finished.

 
 
This is the mural at the top of the stairs on the third floor.

 
 
And this is what we’re calling (working title, anyway) The Drugstore Room because it has a mural from an old Pawhuska drugstore on the wall. We are playing with the idea of putting the old ceiling tiles inside the coffered ceiling…but I’m not sold on it yet. Thoughts?

 
 
This is the floor inside the bathroom in what we’re calling The Prairie Room, and I really love it.

 
 
I’m going back today to take pics of the tile in another couple of bathrooms, and I’ll probably be posting more pics here two or three times a week until it’s all done!

Now…the guys are saying it will be done in two weeks, but between you, me, and the internet, I can’t imagine that being possible. But I’ll go in today and see how much “farther along” things are. It’ll change on a daily basis!


http://ift.tt/2CiSYy9

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario